BLESSED

>> Wednesday, May 28, 2008

That's how I feel right now. I am very deeply touched by the overwhelming sympathy of my family and friends. Thanks to my digiscrapping sisters who comforted me with their words and sale finds. (Hi Buge!) Salamat from the bottom of heart.

The Husband is now home and I am so happy to be with him again. Yesterday was a bad day and not having him around to comfort me added to the misery. Aside from that, it was a gift from him that was stolen. Anyways, I feel better now. I just need to catch up on more zzzz time because it was hard for me to sleep last night. Not because I was not sleepy. I was actually sleepy at around 9 PM. But a girl refused to sleep until it was almost midnight! She just played and played and played.

I know I am being incoherent here. I will post again tomorrow. Tomorrow is another day. :)

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font