Thursday Filler

>> Wednesday, July 23, 2008

But it's only Wednesday. ;) No, I am not prompt with my tags. Actually, I am that late. :) So, here's my take, Chikai!

Players: buhaymisis, kathycot, whenmomspeaks, kathycotcooks, quicker8, digitalscrapz, a life in bloom, you're next!

1. What's your latest addiction? :: Since I transferred office, it is shopping for office supplies. I prefer to choose my thingies than get them from the Logistics Office.
2. What are you listening to? :: Bukas Palad
3. How late did you stay up last night and why? :: Around 11:00 PM because I finally found time to chat with a long-lost friend. It was fun knowing about her career, family, what she's up to (obsessing on when and where to buy silver), and how life has been for her.
4. Who were you with last Friday night?:: Who else but with the Husband and our little girl.
5. Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now? :: Already am! Super happily. :)
6. When is the next time you'll see your close friends? :: Some of them are around so I can see them anytime we like. Others are somewhere out there and I hope to see them come December 2008!
7. What were you doing this morning at 7am? :: Sleeping because I feel sick.
8. What radio station do you listen to the most? :: A local FM radio station.
9. What was the reason you last cried? :: Anger.
10. Have you ever talked to someone when they were high? :: Nope.
11. What's the fifth text in your inbox say? :: From Marijo who informed me that she won't be needing to borrow the laptop anymore.
12. Where was the last coffee shop you go? :: Le Sorelle, just last Friday.
13. What's your outfit right now? :: Short and sleeveless tops.
16. What were you doing at 11pm last night? :: Chatting with a friend who wants to buy silver and updating my blog.
17. Who was the last person you talked to last night before bed? :: Hubby, telling him that I feel sick just like him. Well, always, he is the last person I talk to before I sleep whether he's here or in a business trip.
18. Will you be driving in a year? :: No.
19. Is there anything that you are craving right now? :: None.
20. When did your last hug take place?:: Just this morning, when hubby and I woke up.
22. Have you ever started a sentence with "No offense, but..."? :: Yeah but rarely.
23. Do you drink tea? :: No.
24. Have you ever been arrested? :: No.
25. Have you rode in someone else's car today? :: No.
26. Have you made a mistake this past week? :: Maybe.
27. Who was the last person you texted? :: My boss in reply to his question about my new office table.
28. Are you happy with your life right now? :: Yes!
29. In the past 72 hours have you been under the influence? :: Of Phenylephrine, Ambroxol, Ascorbic Acid and water. :D I am sick!
30. What's the connection between you and the last person you texted? :: He is my friend and boss.

Tagging Jan, Litzie and Marytan.

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font